Monday, January 23, 2012

Indefinite Hiatus

I'm sure you've noticed there hasn't been any new activity on the blog for quite some time. For a myriad of reasons, it's time to officially go on hiatus again. This may be permanent, it may not. I haven't decided at this time. Running the blog alone is more than I can do with the other demands in my life and to be honest my heart just isn't in it anymore.

A huge thank you to all the faithful readers who have hung with the blog over the three years now that it's been around. When I first started this, I didn't know if anyone would ever see it. Now it's global, averaging 10,000 hits a month even when I'm not posting new information. I've met some wonderful people because of the blog and I count many of you among my treasured friends.

The email and twitter for the blog will remain active. Thanks again! Hope 2012 brings fabulous things to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also
Twinluxe Instant Rescue Gel