- Bella is better; her whole face lights up when she sees Jacob
- Jacob starts taunting Rosalie with blonde jokes
- The fetus breaks one of Bella's ribs
- Alice gets headaches around Bella; she feels better near Jacob
- The Cullens give food and clothes to the now homeless wolves; Jacob and Seth accept, but Leah doesn't
The blood has worked to make Bella stronger but that means the "fetus" is stronger too, now breaking Bella's rib.
This is the chapter where the digs really get started between Jacob and Rosalie. That's definitely one of the highlights of Breaking Dawn.