Monday, February 28, 2011

Hard to say goodbye...

So we'll just say see you soon. As you have surely noticed, there hasn't been much going on around here lately. Real life obligations have gotten in the way for the whole team so we're going on a hiatus.

Most of the Twilight news right now is filming news, and while that's great, it also means that the pics are all either spoilery or pap pics. Since we post neither of those, we don't have a lot of material to work with right now anyway. When Rob's Vanity Fair cover pops up, I'm sure I can manage to make it over here to post some pics.

When we get closer to Breaking Dawn's release, the blog will come back, hopefully better than ever. For right now, I'm focusing a lot on my Vampire Diaries page. If you haven't seen the series, check it out. It's fantastic. If you have seen it, check out my articles!

No comments: