Here it is...your moment of Robert Pattinson
7 hours ago
1. I'm 100% Team Edward and Bella.
Like stubbornly so.
It's a blessing and a curse.
Please don't hate me for it.
*bats eyelashes cutely*
2. I am a Team Bella fan when she isn't annoying the errr... heck out of me.
3. I'm not all that fond of the wolf...
But I will keep this post friendly and as neutral as I possibly can.
See, I can be reasonable. *smiles winningly*
1. Bella can't stand Edward doing things for her (as in getting her gifts or even making her breakfast in bed). In her mind, it tips the scale too far out of whack.Soooo, when faced with not being allowed to fight and knowing the-all-seeing Alice is constantly one step ahead of her, Bella asks Edward to stay with her. I don't think she is completely lying when she admits that she can't live if something happens to Edward, that she can't watch him leave her again. But, I do think she is not willing to admit she doesn't want to feel left out! That she wants someone else to feel like an outsider with her. And who would give her the world if he could? Who would do anything for her? Edward.
2. Bella is obsessed with pulling her own weight during the battle, even when it's extremely clear that she will be more of a hindrance than a help.
3. Bella feels she is nothing in comparison to Edward (not a shocking revelation there, we all know this to be true, but a statement that must be made).
4. Bella refuses to be left out, even when she physically cannot do something (i.e. staying up all night hanging out with war preparing vampies and wolves).
5. Bella longs to be heroic (*coughthirdwifecough*), something more than a mere mortal. She wants to be equals with Edward and his family. And she feels incredibly lacking due to her mortality.
The killing games continued in the clearing, and I stared at the hazy moon.Bella's confusion is mirrored in the haze which surrounds the moon. She can't see it clearly, just as she can't see her own life clearly. I have complete faith in Bella! I know she will realize soon the errors of her ways. However, I fear the straw that will break the camel's back as well as learning who will get hurt in the end...