Monday, November 15, 2010

Sam Bradley is on tour!

Sam Bradley longtime friend of Rob and who co wrote 'Never Think' from the 'Twilight' soundtrack is currently on tour and I had the pleasure of seeing him live last week! Sam is supporting Brooke Fraser and is touring in support of his new EP 'Zuni' which you can buy HERE.

I have attached some photos of the show to this post. It was my first time ever seeing Sam live and he seriously impressed me, he is so wonderful live. He performed with just his voice, a guitar and the back up of another guitar and man is his voice strong. I was dissapointed his set was so short but he managed to pack a lot into his short stage time. I can't recall the full set list but below are some youtube versions of the songs I remember him doing. If you do get a chance to see Sam in concert I strongly recommend you go.





Source 
Source

No comments: