Travelodge in the UK just did a survey on the books most frequently left behind in their hotel rooms in the UK. Number one on the list? Simon Cowell's autobiography! Following right behind on the list at 6 and 8 respectively are 'Breaking Dawn' and 'Eclipse'.
The full list is below and read the rest of the article HERE.
1. Simon Cowell: The Unauthorized Biography by Chas Newkey-Burden
2. Ooh! What A lovely Pair: Our Story by Ant & Dec
3. The Storm: The World Economic Crisis And What It Means by Vince Cable
4. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
5. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
6. Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer
7. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
8. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
9. The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson
10. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
If you could abandon any book in a hotel room which one would you leave?