Monday, July 26, 2010

Michael Sheen talks 'Breaking Dawn' at Comic Con

Michael Sheen spoke to Fearnet.com at Comic Con about his upcoming projects and 'Breaking Dawn'

"As for the fate of his Twilight character in Breaking Dawn, Sheen remarked, "Well, there's no secret, because there's a book out, so you just have to read the book to find out what happens. But it's still early days really. There's no script and nothing's been set up definitely yet. I'm hoping it'll all work out."

I am excited to see how 'Breaking Dawn' the movie will show Aro more Michael is such a great actor.   In the book he is really only there at the end. I wonder will there be flash backs using Alice's visions? How do you think they will handle Aro in 'Breaking Dawn'?


Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and
sources back to your site? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would
certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

my web blog :: adobe - http://www.adobe.com/,

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

If there is anything on here that you can use you are more than welcome as long as you credit and source back.
Thank you!