Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is available today!

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)I picked up my copy this morning and I'm on page 64 so far. It's my oldest's birthday so I'll be tied up most of the day but I still plan to have it finished by tonight. I'll be happy to return with my review. In the meantime, are you reading it? What do you think of it? It's available in stores now or you can order it by clicking The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga) $1 of every hard copy purchased will go to the American Red Cross so you can help out with disaster relief while indulging in a new piece of Eclipse.

Stephenie Meyer has also made it free to read online beginning on June 7 at noon. Just go to breetanner.com  Can't wait to hear your thoughts! I have to say, it feels pretty amazing to have a new Twilight saga book in my hands!

1 comment:

(Molly) Twinatic said...

I haven't had a chance to get a copy yet! The store I went to didn't have it in, and I didn't have time to go get one from the next town over yet ... I'll get it tomorrow!

I'm surprised though, you're the only blog I follow that mentioned anythign about it!

I'd love to hear what you think of it :)