Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MTV movie awards nominees announced!

MTV have announced the nominees for the movie awards on June 6th. 'New Moon' has five nominations!

  • Best Movie
  • Best Female performance (Kristen Stewart)
  • Best Male performance (Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson)
  • Best Kiss (Robert and Kristen) * Kristen is also nominated for her kiss with Dakota in 'The Runaways'!
  • Global Superstar (Robert, Kristen and Taylor are all up for this)
Anna Kendrick is also nominated for 'Up in the Air', congratulations to her also!  Voting is now open here with the results being announced during the live show on June 6th. Get voting! Which award are you most excited to see the Twilight cast win.

Source

2 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

While I'm very glad to see all these nominations, I'm pretty disappointed that Remember Me wasn't nominated. It looks like Rob is stuck in the role of Edward in the roles of MTV fans until all the movies are over. That makes me sad. Rob is SO much more than Edward!

eimear said...

I totally agree Amber - I voted for Rob in 'Remember Me' over Rob in 'New Moon'. I am sure he is probably disapointed a little too :(