Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rob in chocolate??

A life size bust of Robert Pattinson has been created out of chocolate. Following hot on the heels of his wax incarnation Rob now has a chocolate version as well!  Chocolate artist Prudence Staite created the model in two weeks when Rob was voted the 'Tastiest star' by the UK's Lovefilm.com.  I am not sure how well it resembles Rob ( I will leave that up to you to judge!)

What do you think, do you think it resembles Rob? Would you be able to eat a chocolate Rob Pattinson??

Source

3 comments:

Hannah said...

OMG! That thing is UGLY....can´t even look at it without feeling repulsion....

I´m sorry but Rob is the most georgeous on this planet and should not be compared to that monster made out of chocolate!

Amers425 said...

BAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That thing is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!! Too funny!

Carolina :o) said...

I don't think it looks like him, but I wouldn't mind eating it, nor the real thing. LOL