Thursday, March 4, 2010

Remember Me Saturday

You may have noticed the new button on our sidebar about Remember Me Saturday. This is a wonderful fan-powered movement to support all the stars of this film and push it to number one at the box office. Of course, you can read more info at the site, but I just wanted to be sure I had encouraged you all to take everyone you know to see Remember Me on Saturday, March 13.

The reviewers of this film have been absolutely enthralled with Rob's performance. This is the role that can break him out of the Twilight and Edward mold. As fans, it gives us the chance to break out of the "we love Rob because we think he's Edward" stereotype. I am SO excited to see this movie! So let's all show our support of this wonderful actor and the rest of this cast and go see Remember Me, March 12 and March 13.

Tweet from Rob via @Twilight...

"Just heard about "Remember Me Saturday" and I can not believe you guys are doing that for me . . . Thank you all for always being so supportive . . . I'm very proud of the film and I hope you like it as much as I do."

Many theaters are not anticipating the massive turnout they're going to get so be sure you buy your tickets early. Here's the link to Fandango..Buy advance tickets to Remember Me, starring Robert Pattinson.

1 comment:

Watch Remember Me Movie said...

Gonna watch this movie for sure. I am really excited with this movie. :)