Saturday, April 3, 2010

"I didn't get a chance to introduce myself..."


Hi, my name is RaShell, aka Doodlage and TwiMom, and I'm a Twiaddict (aren't we all?).
Funny, how these 4 thick black books have the power over so many usually "normal" people to enthrall, to entertain, to divide and to conquer? Do you even remember "the life before Twilight"? I wasn't kidding about the addict part, btw. My highly addictive personality requires a regular dose of whatever I'm currently attached to. So far, I'm on the longest streak, and the name for it is Twilight.
From rushing through all four books, to re-reading them (a few times) shortly after, watching the movies, reading the blogs (this one included) and finally catching the fanfic bug, more than a year later, my Twi-OCD is still a big part of my life. I did find a creative outlet for my vamp-fascination on Etsy and that helps a lot.

So, what else do you need to know about me? Let's see... I'm about 2 times older than Bella, a graphic designer by day, artist by night and wife+mom+daughter 24/7. I'm good at putting together long bulleted lists of things I like. I'm a harsh critic but also a fierce defender of the things I care about. I draw, scan and color. I have a dry (and some say - witty) sense of humor and low tolerance for lack of basic spelling skills. At the same time, English is not my first language (more like 3rd or 4th, actually) so you'll have to suffer my horrible punctuation and strange linguistic twists. I solemnly swear to restrain myself from overusing smiley faces and Ellipsis to express my emotions. ;) starting... NOW!

That said, it is my absolute pleasure and honor to be a guest-blogger, here on the Eyes of Amber. I will try to post every Saturday and hope that we'll have some fun together!

No comments: