Friday, January 15, 2010

New Moon Valentine's...finally some other Cullen men

Once again, NECCO is bringing us the Forbidden Fruit Sweethearts. This time we're getting them packaged for Valentine's Day and it's not just Edward and Jacob...that's right, some of the other Cullen men are getting some attention. For all the Jasper and Emmett fans out there, myself included, here you go...







There are also these adorable little mini lunch tins, available in Jacob and Edward.








And for those of you who love them both or you're just plain undecided...there's the Valentine Exchange Box. They even have cards on the back you can cut out to give away with the little packages. Looks like they've thought of everything.

The prices on these is excellent too. The heart-shaped ones I picked up for $1 each and the mini tins and exchange box were all just $3 each. I'm just really thrilled to finally see something out there with Jasper and Emmett on them! **Update - We bought these at Walmart**

Oh, and this is for LiLi...

You can find more on EclipseMovie.org




7 comments:

sjAimee said...

maybe they are finally getting their heads out of their asses and realizing we want mroe jasper and emmett.. yes we do!!!!

sjAimee said...

*sighs* i have no comment..

KG said...

i am with sjAimee, all comments i have about the shirtless Jackson are most definitely not PG-13 friendly. *thud*

LiLi said...

SUH-WEET!! Thanks for the Jax candy! Srsly made me giggle when I saw it. Now...all I need for my life to be complete is a Jasper action figure. ;)

Anonymous said...

Where do you get them? I haven't seen them.

Bouncy72 said...

Lol Lili why settle for life being complete with the action figure...should b the real deal...Mhmm your very own Jasper *dreamy sigh*. Thanks for the post. Love the pic of Jackson :)

Anonymous said...

I really want to get the Heart box with Jasper! Also the tin with Jacob. They're so cheap I'll prob get a lot=]