Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jasper, Abs and Sparkles...Oh My!

Oh yes, the long-awaited Jasper is about to become a reality...thanks to @FireCr0tch of We Bite Pretty Hard for sending me the great tip on these yesterday before I'd heard about them anywhere else! Before you get too excited, these are all only currently available for pre-order and won't ship until April.


So yes, here is Jasper in the outfit from the ill-fated birthday scene. Honestly, I believe they did a better job on the hair with the action figure than on Jackson. Anyone else care to weigh in on that one?

For all the Team Jacob girls out there...Jacob Black sans shirt. Truthfully, I've been waiting for this guy since we saw the preview at Comic Con and was bummed when he wasn't in the original release of New Moon figures.

Alice will finally have her counterpart, her other half. And all of those ladies who are feeling pervy because Taylor is still 17 can take comfort in the fact that he'll be fully legal by the time their shirtless Jacob arrives at their door. Hmmm, I have to wonder if that was planned...

Now...Team Edward already had three figures. We had the original Edward in the peacoat, Edward in the sunglasses (I am in love with this one and need it desperately...just sayin'), and the New Moon Edward. What more could we possible ask for, right? A shirtless Italy Edward? Yes, that would be awesome. But wait, that's not what we got. However, these are close. You have your average, run of the mill, begging-the-Volturi-to-take-his-life Edward...

For $8 more...you can have the sparkling ready-to-die-in-Volterra Edward.

All these figures, as well as the previously released ones, are available through ToyWiz.com. You can even order these four as a set for $59.99. @FireCr0tch ordered several sets from them before and was more than happy with her experience.

So spill it, what do you think of these? Will you be ordering any of them? I must admit, I really want some sparkly Edward. The hubs said tonight, "You know you're going to eventually end up getting them no matter what you say now." I wasn't all that thrilled with the first run of the New Moon ones. I'm anxious to get my hands on these and check them out in person. I'm also looking forward to the New Moon Edward who will be arriving at my house soon courtesy of a wonderful twitter buddy @Valleegrl. Can you believe he was on clearance at Target? Oh, the horror!

8 comments:

KG said...

oh my heck! i want that Jasper so freakin bad its retarded!!

Fire Crotch said...

I can't wait to get them. I'm not sure how I'm going to fit them all in my laptop case without breaking them...poor Guidoward's foot. May it rest in peace. We really need Emmett and Carlisle...just saying. And where is my shirtless jorts wearing Jacob two-pack with him as a wolf? Seriously, NECA needs to have me as a consultant.

sjAimee said...

I have to have a jasper one.. Regardless.. I need it 1000x more than I needed Eddie.. He's begging me to take him home.. I can hear it..

SmuttierThanYou said...

Action figure Jasper hair is sooooo much better than movie Jasper hair. Luckily I carry a big purse with plenty of room for the newbs. And the TSA fuckers don't even give me the stink-eye anymore when I go though airport security with Mini E so surely they will warm right up to Mini J.

Sabrina said...

But what about mini-Jake? Ah, it's lovely!

Ivy Lane said...

I am not Team Jake, but i think i need me one of these shirtless Jacobs! Hmmmmm interesting! Of course i should also get Jasper so Alice isn't lonely. :)

~Ivy

Susie From ApplesnFeathers said...

I would love to have the Jasper and the Jacob but I could not deal with that electric blue shirt Edward is wearing...no thank you

JenTheMadScrapper said...

I want them all!!