Sunday, December 13, 2009

Taylor on SNL

There were those who doubted he could do it...but Taylor proved them all wrong. (Just like we knew he would. Go Taylor!)
His monologue included a fantastic display of his martial arts skills as he demonstrated what he wished he'd done when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech.
The shining moment of the night had to be the debate between Team Edward and Team Jacob. There were some seriously wonderful lines in this one. "Notebooks are for notes, not for kissing." My absolute favorite was, "If those abs are real then the dude that plays Jacob deserves an Oscar."I lost count of the wig changes and I'm too tired to actually try to figure it all out now. This was one of my favorites and the vintage "Book It" shirt was awesome!
Taylor's performance was fantastic! He certainly made his fans proud.
He was a great host, much funnier than a lot of people were suspecting, and he did it all with his shirt on!Thanks to Twilight Poison for these wonderful screencaps. More to come tomorrow! You can read a recap of the show at Twilight Examiner.
You can now watch the show at NBC here. It will be available until February 28.

3 comments:

Susie From ApplesnFeathers said...

I can't wait to get the chance to see it!! I hope NBC posts the whole episode :-(

spellbound said...

I've only seen the one sketch in the classroom where they debate Team Edward or Team Jacob but out of that one, I agree, the Oscar line was the best! Based on that one skit I thought TayTay did great! I'm lovin' him more every day since New Moon (I thought he was awesome!)

~ Joy ~ said...

Seriously, Taylor was so fun to watch! And the Team Edward vs. Team Jacob was my fav skit of the night, too.