Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Wrap Up

Pre-New Moon craziness has dissolved into Pre-Thanksgiving craziness, but before I start cooking, I wanted to Wrap Up some of the News I Missed over the last week or so. It's nowhere near all of it, but some lovely bits for everyone!

Business Item: There may be spoilers in this post for New Moon. I figure we've all seen it by now. If you haven't yet. GO!!! It's so good!!!

Posting may continue to be sparse over the next few days, as the both Amber and I celebrate Thanksgiving with our families, but do stop by, I do promise to have something for you here everyday!


Something for Team Robert

The 4th installment (and unfortunately, last) from Vanity Fair!







And Something for Team Taylor

The baby face is going away. This might just be Taylor's hottest shoot yet. Yes it's okay to be on both teams. From Rolling Stone.






Chris Weitz Is My Hero


For a lot of reasons, but at the moment, for this one:

You’ve been around the world promoting this movie. Have you ever been part of something like this?
Never. It’s like being Ringo Starr. There are the big three and then there’s Ringo. It’s probably what he faced a lot. Hey Ringo, Can I meet Paul? When I meet the fans there’s a lot of enthusiasm for me, if one of the kids is nearby or, if they think I can arrange some tryst. What about dealing with the paparazzi? Did you have any run-ins? I did a bit of a Sean Penn at LAX. When we were leaving for the European tour. We had left from our L.A. press junket to go to LAX and someone nearly ran us off the road trying to get to one of the cars. We were followed by eight different vans and there was some really dangerous driving. And I understood for the first time how things happened to Princess Diana (I don’t think I’m Princess Diana), and I understood for the first time why celebrities lash out and what’s that about. My first thought upon getting out of the car was, “Who was that driver of the car?” I never found him, but I did lift someone by the hood. A photographer. He was in my way. They have a legal right to be there but they don’t have an ethical right, and he was obstructing my path, and there was someone else I threatened to knock their teeth out. It’s not like me but I felt very protective at that moment and very attacked. There is a huge difference between the attention of the paparazzi and the attention of the fans. The fans have been lovely. The paparazzi in my opinion are a very low form of primate.


You can read the full interview at EW.com


Artist to Artist: Chris Weitz and DCFC



Artist on Artist with Chris Weitz and Death Cab for Cutie

Artist on Artist | MySpace Video


Did I post this? I forget. How could I forget?






When They Said "My Brand of Heroin", It Wasn't Supposed to Be Literal!

Recently, authorities seized a shipment of heroin. I hate to quote TMZ, but the story checks out.

DEA Special Agent Erin McKenzie-Mulvey tells us the heroin baggies with "Twilight" characters were seized recently in West Hempstead, Long Island. The "Twilight"-themed baggies have been gaining popularity over the last couple of months.




Hot Topic Event Pics!


My lovely ladies from the Hot Topic event, Susan, Michelle and Shelley, were generous enough to share their pics with me. Now you can see just how adorable Daniel Cudmore and Charlie Bewley are, and, of course, the lovely Anya Marina.






I Somehow Managed to Miss This Bit of Lovely

The Twifecta posed for Entertainment Weekly in the World's Most Adorable Photoshoot. If you've been under the same rock I was, here they are!







Don't Forget Those Other Vampires

Vampire Diaries is on hiatus for now, but Amber is still giving us plenty of Damon and Stefan filled goodness over at the Vampire Diaries Examiner. Go read and be sure to follow!


1 comment:

bouncy72 said...

**** I didn't realise that was the last Vanity Fair shoot *sniff*
Thanks tons for this post Kerry. (I'm a ROB girl, but it's nice to see some pictures of Taylor & even one of Charlie)
Both of you have an AWESOME thanksgiving :)