Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Wrap Up

Happy Wednesday! Holy crow, what a week!!!! Look at that counter...EIGHT days. I might be a little excited. Just a little. *muffled squee* The New Moon press junket is underway and interviews are rolling in faster than I can watch them. I was feeling bad, until the Lexicon commented on the same thing. Whew!

On a more serious note, it is Veteran's Day in the United States today. Allow me to express my appreciation for all the men and women who have or are serving our country. Thank you all for stepping up.

There's so much in the News We Missed department. I'm still not going to get it all in here. But here are a few tidbits that caught my eye this week.

How Gorgeous Does Kristen Look in Paris!



Rob, Kristen and Taylor were in Paris to promote New Moon. They all look amazing, of course, but I LOVE Kristen's dress!! They are at the London Event as we speak, so I'll have pics from that as soon as I can. As for other pics that surfaced from Paris, we're pulling a Taylor Swift, and not talking about that in our blog.

Kristen Walks to Cure Diabetes

I love seeing our Twi-Cast giving back, you know this. Diabetes is a difficult condition, and thanks to all the research, HUGE strides have been made in the treatment and managing of it. Thank you to everyone that was involved, and thanks to Kristen for bringing attention to it.

More on Kristen's walk and information about how YOU can participate here.

Turns Out, Rob Hit the Cab

We all know how much the media blows things out proportion. Remember that horrible event in New York last summer, when the mob of screaming fans chased Rob into the busy streets of Manhattan and hit got hit by a taxicab? Right..



DVD Details

Chris Weitz gave Collider.com a few details about what we can expect on the New Moon DVD. Click the link for the full interview, but here is the main statement:

Collider: What can we expect on the New Moon DVD?

Chris Weitz: On the DVD there will be some deleted scenes, there will be a commentary with me and I think Kristen, Rob and Taylor at the same time, and some making of and behind the scenes type stuff.

Taylor, You Scared Us For a Minute!

There was a rumor flying around recently that Taylor Lautner was all grumbly about only being seen as a beefcake and he was never taking his shirt off for a movie again. First of all, we all know how proud he is of all those muscles (30 pounds!), as he should be. And for all the beefcakeyness, I think he's going to blow us all away as Jacob in New Moon. He does clear up the rumor via an interview with Popeater though:

As to the rumor that the stud will not be showing his famous pecs again onscreen -- breath a sigh of relief ladies since it's not true "I believe I was quoted as saying, 'I will never take my shirt off for a movie ever again.' " Lautner says. "I didn't say that. If I have to, if the character requires it. I will." Amen to that.

Ashley's Dog is Famous, and My Husband is Giddy

Ashley Greene will be gracing the cover of Maxim again, looking all beautiful and smexy, of course. She comments on her new fame in the article:

"It's crazy, right?" she tells the December issue of Maxim, out Nov. 17. "I think my dog is more famous than a lot of stars out there. I bet some people in Hollywood are like, 'I can't get my picture in a mag, but Ashley's pooch [Marlo] does?' It's mind-boggling."

Last Minute "See New Moon Early" Contest

@twilight the official Twilight Twitter, is giving us another chance to see New Moon early. Click fast though, this contest ends tomorrow!

Taylor and His Muscles in Men's Health

Speaking of magazine covers, you can find Taylor on the cover of the new Men's Health magazine. Taylor's personal trainer also gives details on his workout regimen and how to build that six-pack.


Don't Miss Amber!

t5m this week brings more attention to our Twi-Theories Tuesday! And for the Vampire Diaries fans, she's got some great new articles up over at the Examiner! Check them out!

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen those picture of Rob and Kristen holding hands while walking around in Paris?! Got people all riled up!

And I was reading an article that brings up a fair point. Taylor Lautner is a minor but people seem to have no problem with him posing shirtless. Yet when Miley Cyrus wears short shorts or something people call her names and say she's a horrible person. Double standard?