Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vanity Fair Outtakes Part 3

In case you didn't get enough pretty last night at the premiere, the third installment of outtakes from the Bruce Weber Vanity Fair shoot has arrived.

Rob's new role: Napoleon

*This comment has been removed for ratings*


*This one too*

Whatcha got in that pocket, Rob?

Love these mirror pics.

How many of those did they let you drink, Rob?

Oh now he's having fun!

He's never actually reading the book, is he?

What, didn't Summit send a car?

The New Moon, "Edward in the Sunlight" workout?

This is about half the gorgeous pictures released today. You can view the rest here. Maybe not my favorite batch, but I'm certainly not complaining!

*Amber's note - I agree, although there is another one in there of him with the piano...that's always win with me! And please people, we were joking about the Napoleon thing because of the recurring pose...I don't want to see us being quoted on Gossip Cop!*

No comments: