Friday, November 20, 2009

Taylor, Dakota, and Rob Hit the Talk Shows Again

Here are the most recent round of talk show appearances today. However, don't miss Amber's No Spoiler Review of New Moon!


Taylor on Jimmy Fallon


This has to be the funniest one yet!!! I was in tears from laughing so hard!







Dakota on Jay Leno

I can't say enough good things about Dakota Fanning. I love her!





Taylor on the Today Show


It's so easy to forget how young he is, and I'm not just talking about the abs! He's always so professional and well-spoken, with a great sense of humor.



Rob on The Ellen Show

I haven't actually seen this yet! I'm waiting to see it on television, which won't happen for another two hours! The plaid is always win, though!





1 comment:

bouncy72 said...

Thanks for posting hun. Loved the Ellen interview ones. :)