Monday, November 16, 2009

'New Moon' Unscripted - Complete Interview - Moviefone


'New Moon' Unscripted - Complete Interview - Moviefone

Probably the funniest interview video I've seen. Find out which fictional character's head Rob would like to get into. Chris Weitz discusses his favorite things about the Italy shoot, and Taylor talks about being a leading man.

I'm going to have to watch it again. Interviews are always fun, but they're often stiff and formal. This gives them a chance to just 'interview' each other, so they're pretty laid back.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That was hilarious!!! I found myself smiling through the whole interview.....Loved it! Thank You for posting it!

~ Joy ~ said...

"...if you could pick the brain of one fictional character?"

I laughed so loud.

Thank you!!