Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Talk Show Round Up

Amber brought you the Today Show with Robert Pattinson already today. It was just one about an hour ago here, and it was a wonderful way to start my day. Rob cracked me up with his True or False answers.

First off, Rob appeared on David Letterman last night. Very funny, I love Rob's sense of humor, the dry, sarcastic, almost-can't-tell-if-he's-joking thing. I'm thinking he looks very Robler, too. New York must have that impression on him.



Next up, Kristen rocked it on Jimmy Fallon. Loved the story about Martha Stewart, LOVE the football chucking in the mini-dress and killer heels!






Lastly, here is Rob on Regis and Kelly. I was honestly pretty impressed Kelly didn't launch herself over Regis, but maybe that was just the commercial break. I still love seeing both Rob and Kristen get more comfortable in interviews.





I can't say how much fun this is for me, I totally missed out on the rush of the Twilight craze, since I was so late becoming a fan. And more to come!

No comments: