Monday, November 16, 2009

Jedi, Harry Potter, and Batman Have Nothing on Vampires and Werewolves

Take that!

Just a few days ago, Fandango was reporting New Moon as #4 in advanced ticket sales. I was pretty comfy betting that it would increase, as more people made their plans for seeing the movie.

And here it is. New Moon officially out sells Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and The Dark Knight in advanced ticket sales on Fandango.com!

1.New Moon (2009)

2.Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
3.Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
4.The Dark Knight (2008)
5.Twilight (2008)

The latest chapter of The Twilight Saga is currently wolfing down 86% of weekly ticket sales on Fandango, the nation's leading movie ticketing destination.


You know there will be more coming. I'm still considering which OTHER times I'll be going to see the movie, so more and more tickets to be bought this week. Twilight fans have definitely proven we're a marketing demographic to be reckoned with! If you're still needing tickets or gift cards, you can click the Fandango buttons on the side columns!

2 comments:

Fire Crotch said...

I've got my tickets! Hidden in the pocket in my panties.

r4i firmware said...

Hi,
I like this article but..
last night i went to the midnight premiere of harry potter and the half blood prince! I was honestly so disappointed! was it just me or did it seem very choppy and for some reason didn't feel like it was a harry potter movie. Don't get me wrong some of the parts in it were either really funny or somewhat scary but i really was not satisfied. I don't know, what did you think?? Am i wrong? Give me your opinions..