Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cutie Has a Good Point


Did I mention it's only 15 days until New Moon?

We spoke in the wrap-up about movie plans. Tickets are bought, babysitters are arranged, the DH has turned in his vacation day paperwork. Because, we're not going until Friday afternoon. I'd love to go to the midnight show, be there when it first opens, and all the excitement. As it is, I'm going to have to go nearly all day without talking to Amber, since she'll have seen it already by the time it even gets to be midnight here. (This is a tall order, we gab. All. The. Time.)

The reason we're not going to the midnight show though, is because of a phenomenon my husband has termed "Squeemageddon". I've promised not to scream and squeal, though I'm not promising not to drool or whimper quietly in my seat. Squeemageddon, would definitely ruin the movie experience, especially for him, and if he's not enjoying it, it's going to put a serious damper on my enjoyment.

Cutie, over at SuperSecretTwilightBlog, has a hilarious story, and some good rules to remember while enjoying New Moon. She also has a great collection of campaign buttons to help us all remember to have some respect at the theater. Check out her cafepress store here.

3 comments:

Honolulu Girl from Trueblood Twilight said...

Oh, no. Squeemaggedon. Hilarious. I sure hope that I can keep my fangirl mouth shut. Thankfully I'll be seeing at 8am so I'll be sleeply too which will combat the urge to scream.

bouncy72 said...

Lol shame hon. Hope you last out the extra day *grin*
Hehehe I think squeemaggedon is slightly contagious, & spreading faster than Jasper trying to get to Bella after she cuts herself :)

cutie said...

LOL I love it! Thank you!! *blushes*

I am a sucker for opening night, an a huge kid myself. I squirm, I sigh and I get all verklempt teary eyed. I was at the Harry Potter book releases. I'll be at the book release of Meyer's next one (gosh let it be soon *crosses fingers*) and come hell or high water I will be there for New Moon. =D Even if I have to deal with the Squeemaggedon. *giggles* sofa king funny!

Thank you so much for the support, Kerry!!! =D