Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Cover of Doggie Aficionado Never Looked So Good

Though I'm not sure if we're looking at the dog or the man. Kellan and Kola grace this months cover of Doggie Aficionado, with some great pictures and a typically adorable interview with Kellan:
What has Kola taught you about life?
Kola has taught me to be a man. (Aww!) Its almost like having your own child. You really have this living animal that truly depends on you. I spoil her. I don't know what kind of life she had before I found her at the pound, but I hope I've given her some deserved happiness.

What can fans look forward to from Emmett in New Moon?
Fans will really get to see the fight in Emmett as the story progresses. You'll get a lot more background on the character, and I think the fans will be very pleased at what comes next!
Do you think Emmett would be a dog lover?
Emmett is a fighter but he truly is a lover at heart. His animal-like qualities make him perfectly suited for a pet; I think Kola and Emmett would get along just as great as we do.


I'd be worried about Kola being a snack, personally. Emmett does eat grizzly bears for breakfast.


Read the full article here.

Thank you to Twifans.

No comments: