Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-Up

Hello Wednesday! Halfway through the week already, and it's been quite the busy week! Yesterday we tossed up a bunch of updates, so be sure to scroll down and catch all of those, as well as the first of the new Twi-Theories Series!

There's more news and fun stuff coming, but, since it's Wednesday, it's time to review the Twi-News of the week and see What We Missed.

Twilight MUST Win

The Twilight Soundtrack is nominated for Best Soundtrack at the American Music Awards. Please please please go vote HERE! The competition is Hannah Montana and....Hannah Montana. For the love of all that is holy, vote now!


Speaking of Soundtracks

There was an update on Stephenie Meyer's website today:

"I received the following message from Atlantic Records today: Due to overwhelming and unprecedented demand, Chop Shop/Atlantic Records have announced a new release date for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK. By far the most anticipated soundtrack of the year, the compilation will now be released this Friday, October 16th, four days earlier than originally scheduled! If you have pre-ordered the album, you can expect it to arrive on that date or shortly afterwards. In addition, we would like to exclusively announce that in the physical CDs, the booklet folds out into a poster! The image is below. (Kerry: Or to the right.) Make sure to head out on Friday to get your copy of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON Soundtrack!"


LOVE that pic, so pre-ordering my copy now! You can listen to the soundtrack first at the Official Twilight Saga Myspace.

Eclipse Updates

David Slade has been, as usual, great at keeping us updated on the progress of Eclipse. They're in the final weeks of principal photography, wrapping a full week of night shoots last week. I don't live all that far from Vancouver and it's been cold and wet here at night, I can't imagine it's been pleasant. Makes me appreciate the movies even more!

Latest update was this:


Possibly the Bella/Jacob kiss? Hmmm, we'll have to see.


Since It's My Favorite Photoshoot

More outtakes from the Vanity Fair shoot were released. They cause a bit of an uproar on Twitter, but let's remember...it's a photoshoot. And I think they're absolutely adorable.
My two favorites:

Awwwww...


And as cute as that was, I think this is really adorable..


Check Robsessed for more.

Amber Is a Busy Woman

How she does it all, I have no idea. Amber is my hero when it comes to taking on writing projects, even if she does cheat on Edward in the process.

Check out her t5m column, she's starting a fun series on Real Men Who Love Twilight. Being married to my own personal unicorn, this is a subject near and dear to my heart. This week's unicorn is @TheShagDaddy, Mr. @AmberRMW, from RobMyWorld, Follow them both on Twitter, definitely some of my favorite Twitter personalities.

And, of course, she dallies with the other vampires in her life, the Salvatore boys. Check out her column again there, she does a great job, and I know she has a good list of new articles coming. Character and actor profiles, observations on the series, and interesting news.


I have a long list of NEW material to post, too, so I think we'll call this the Best of the Wrap-Up.
Stay tuned!

-Kerry

No comments: