Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seventeen Magazine Interviews Rob and Taylor

Seventeen Mexico wowed their readers recently with two covers, one featuring Rob and the other Taylor. Some funny and interesting interviews went along with those
From Taylor:

What’s the main difference between you and Jacob?

Well I can’t jump 10 ft high and transform into a werewolf. I’ve tried, it just doesn’t work.

What’s are the similarities you have with Jacob?

I’d like to think we both have a very friendly side. If you ask anyone who knows me, they’ll tell you I’m just like Jake before he becomes a werewolf. And he’s a goofball! Well, not really, he just can’t deal with many issues. He’s very emotional when he transforms into a wolf.

Jacob has a hard time in New Moon, he turns into a werewolf, he falls in love with a girl who loves someone else. Was it complicated for you? It’s easy to get caught up under this character and feel that I’m literally Jacob Black, especially when you get to work with Kristen. In fact, sometimes it's not very easy to let go. We have a scene which is very intense, she fights with Jacob and tells him she’s going to Italy to find Edward. Obviously, after filming that I wasn’t the happiest person.


From Rob:

Taking the Backseat in New Moon "It's just so nice being in a supporting role. There was so much pressure on Taylor for this one, and it's like, he didn't have a single bad day the entire shoot. I just stroll onto set, I'm like, 'Oh, I've got one line!'"

His Take on Edward
"I kind of just tried to make him a little bit more aware of the irony of the situation…a 109-year-old who's in love with a 17-year-old who he's pretending to go to school with."

Tabloid Marriage & The Kristen Pregnancy Rumors
"Literally, that would be terrifying if I suddenly — well, actually, it wouldn't be terrifying, it would be quite satisfying, actually, to be able to get someone pregnant from across the country. With a text message!"

Ahem...

Thanks to Twilight Poison and Robsessed for the translations.

No comments: