Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nordstrom's New Moon Line Launched Today

In last week's Wrap-Up, I mentioned that Nordstrom's would be featuring a New Moon line of merchandise. Today marks the official launch of all the products. There are actually a good number of neat items. I especially like some of the jewelry, they fit my requirements of 'subtle'.

Click the pic to go to the Nordstrom's site.


For the not-so-subtle, I'm wondering if I can get away with the Edward cut-out for my bedroom. My hubby won't mind, right?




Plus size Twilight and New Moon apparel is available from Torrid. In fact, they're currently having a Twilight clearance.

2 comments:

cutie said...

There are so super cute things but my pocket book is far to broke to afford a 35 dollar t-shirt! I think I'll be admiring from afar. *wink*

Snarkier Than You said...

I couldn't help myself - I ordered NM Edward (Twilight FSE has been lonely lately. He wanted FS Bella; we compromised).

And I agree - love some of the jewelry!