Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hot Topic debuts New Moon merchandise

October is here. We can actually say that New Moon comes out next month. How strange and wonderful does that sound? I already have tickets to the midnight showing. If you don't, check out the Fandango banner to the right. Although they're not out yet, Fandango will be offering New Moon gift cards like they did with Twilight. I am very excited to get my hands on those.

Of course another excitement of today is the debut of Hot Topic's line of New Moon merchandise. You can see it all by clicking on the picture or this link.

While there is SO much cool stuff there, these are the two items that I absolutely must have...

This puzzle to go with my cast and Edward puzzles from Twilight
And yes, I will be using this at soccer games...I am not a closeted fan
So go check it all out and let us know what your favorite items are! And remember...next month is New Moon!

No comments: