Friday, October 23, 2009

Fan Made Friday: I Love Midnight Sun


Have you read Midnight Sun? I'm sure most of you have, but if you have no clue what I'm talking about, Midnight Sun is a short draft of a parallel novel to Twilight, the same story, just from Edward's point of view. Stephenie Meyer toyed with publishing it for a while, but unfortunately, some loser person decided it would be fun to leak it to the internet. Understandably, Stephenie decided not to continue the project at this point, however, she did make the leaked portion available through her website.

Midnight Sun is an amazing opportunity to look into Edward's head. Want to know what exactly he was thinking during that first Biology class? Go read. You can find it here.

But, I digress, the point is to bring you FAN mad creations. We found this series of videos over at All Kristen Stewart. They are absolutely beautiful and well done tributes to Edward's thoughts in Midnight Sun. Check them out!







2 comments:

Snarkier Than You said...

I started watching this a little while ago - it IS really well done! maybe will help me distract myself between now and 11/19 - thanks!

dra said...

hey..no news when steph will finish this book??? I read it and liked it..I understand that Midnight sun would be another best seller for sure..;