Friday, September 18, 2009

Will You Fall For Jacob in New Moon?


Amber has a great post over at her t5m site. New Moon was a difficult book for a lot of us to get through. The emotional storm was heart-wrenching, and we missed Edward every bit as much as Bella did. Pages 71-450 are agonizing.

Jacob's role in the entire series is crucial, though, and Amber discusses that. Go check it out!

I have to wonder though...
"I feel for posterity I must make a statement as to where my loyalties lie. I consider myself a total Bella. I love Jacob and Edward both, but if I had to choose, Edward would be the one I couldn’t give up, couldn’t live without."
Are you calling me 'posterity' now, Amber?

-Kerry

P.S. That pic scares me to death.

*Amber here - When I saw that pic, I gasped. Yep, scares me too. And for the record, I'm not calling you posterity now, but I was thinking of you when I wrote that. =)*

1 comment:

RaShell said...

I already left a comment @ t5m site, but forgot to mention... One more thing that kinda warmed me up to Jacob at some point. The "Jacob's point of view" by Stephenie Meyer herself, from her website! http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/nm_extras.html