Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylor and Kristen to Attend Knoxville Premiere

It's official, Regal announced earlier today that Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be attending the Knoxville, TN premiere on November 17.The premiere is an annual charity event Regal holds benefiting Variety - The Children's Charity of Eastern Tennessee. A limited number of tickets will be made available to the general public. A drawing will be held giving individuals the chance to purchase 2 tickets to the premiere at $100 each. You can read the rest of the article and find out the details on how to enter here.

I have to say, I'm certainly close enough to make the trip for this, but I don't know that I'd be willing to shell out $100 a seat. However, Variety is an absolutely wonderful charity and I encourage you to read more about them on their website here. Watch for more information about the charity and the premiere coming up on the blog soon.

2 comments:

T. L. C. said...

CALL ME!!!!!!!!

Fire Crotch said...

I'm so torn...I know I will have to work, but I don't know...bah!