Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Twilight App for iPhone and iPod Touch

I've been telling the hubs that I want an iPod shuffle...but now I want an iPod touch
I really love the look of everything for New Moon. This is gorgeous! I'll have a review of this app up for you in a couple of days.

Speaking of New Moon, I have my ticket for the midnight showing! T called me last night with the news that they were on sale then she came by and got me. They'd already sold 66 out of 216 so we didn't want to take any chances. Thank goodness for Jamie for letting us know. The tickets were not available on Fandango so I had no idea.

Do you have your tickets yet???

Thanks to Robsten Lovers

Little Side Note...This is post #600!!! We have also broken the 100,000 hits on the blog. When we break 1,000 followers on twitter, there may be something special in store...

No comments: