Monday, September 28, 2009

Attention Peter Facinelli & Rob Pattinson

Dear Peter & Rob:

I know you both faithfully read Eyes of Amber daily, so I want to take this opportunity to bring something to your attention.

Okay, so I'm really just hoping one of your reps has an assistant whose job it is to surf the fansites for things like this, because this story is important for you both to hear. Jackie over at Edward-Cullen(dot)Net received a letter from a devoted fan who is suffering from a very serious medical condition. Both of you took time from your amazingly crazy and busy schedules for her; Rob signed a copy of New Moon, and she was able to meet and have a picture with Peter.

I can't imagine what she's going through health-wise, I'm blessed with a fairly normal life and good health, but I know what it would mean to me if I got a moment of time from each of you. I think that if my life was as difficult, and my future as uncertain as hers is, it would mean a thousand times more.

Please take a minute to go over to E-C, and read the letter in full for yourselves. I think a 'be strong like a vampire' card would be amazing from you, and Jackie can make that happen.

Thanks, guys.

Love,
Kerry

No comments: