Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-Up

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? It's Wednesday, so I thought that would be a good reason to sift through the bits and pieces of Twi-News that have been floating around. While I'd love daily reports from David Slade, and daily photos and teasers , I'll take what I can get.



David Slade has sent a few tweets here and there regarding the last few weeks of filming, including some nice things about Xavier Samuels (image from TwiCrackAddict) and this last one:

Shot with Rob and Kristen today, both gave great performances. Lots of frustrating noisy planes overhead but beautiful scene regardless.


Oooo! I wonder what scene..my brain keeps wandering to the ending meadow scene, but that just might be the romantic in me.

The Forks Humans bunch arrived in town yesterday to start filming their portion. Justin Chon seemed a little excited that they get to film outside the cafeteria this time.

Dakota Fanning filmed her short part of Eclipse last week also, so glad to see she'll continue as Jane.

BooBoo Stewart got a little over excited about the films and misinformed Access Hollywood that there would be three more movies. Summit said:

“We appreciate our young actor’s enthusiasm for the franchise and his role, but his comments about the number of films were unfortunately uninformed and not accurate,” the Summit rep said in a statement to Access.

Although BooBoo has contract options for additional films after “Eclipse,” there are no guarantees yet that those films will be made.

And while a fourth film in the series is likely since there are four books in the popular Stephenie Meyer’s series, the studio could not confirm “Breaking Dawn” would make it from the page to the screen just yet.

“However, the fans should rest assured the we’re working with Stephenie Meyer to bring ‘Breaking Dawn’ to the big screen,” the rep continued.


On the New Moon side of things, MTV released this interview with Kristen and Taylor, regarding their 'break-up' scene.

MTV: He is very huggable. Tell us about one scene that you read either in Stephenie Meyer’s book or in Melissa Rosenberg’s screenplay that you were like, “Man, that’s going to be tough to pull off,” and tell us how you were able to figure it out.

Stewart: “New Moon” is riddled with all of that. I think it’s the one book in the series that I was intimidated by — in a good way. That’s the best feeling to start a movie with. But probably, my favorite line in the book is when I have to say to [Jacob], “It’s him; it’s always been him!” Like, I have to say that. Yeah, it killed me, it killed me.


Edi Gathegi was his usual funny self when talking to Access Hollywood about watching New Moon with Stephenie Meyer. I so love him!



Stay tuned, folks, we'll keep you updated as we can. Let's all ask together..Is is November yet???

-Kerry

No comments: