Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trailer Teaser for New Moon Released Today



There we go folks, 14 seconds of tease. A little new, a little we've seen before. You'll have to wait until Friday to see the rest of the second New Moon trailer. Oh, and go see Bandslam. I was/am really hoping to see some Wolf Pack and Volturi action, but I have this sneaking suspicion they're going to really tease us with that.

Video from TwiSource

-Kerry

I'd love to see Wolf Pack and Volturi action too, but I agree. I think they're going to hold out on that. However, I have had to eat crow before where what Summit will and will not release is concerned. Don't forget to check the sidebar to get your tickets for Bandslam!

-Amber

2 comments:

guin3apig said...

Co~ol!!!
I can really feel the feel of New Moon! ^^

T. L. C. said...

Oh boy.....Here we go. Yep, I too can feel the feel of New Moon.
I don't know if I'm ready for this?

Anyhow, this has been on replay all day at my house LOL