Monday, August 31, 2009

Teen Vogue Taylor Outtakes

For those of you who may be counting down the days until Taylor is 18, this isn't going to make it any easier. Teen Vogue has posted tons of outtakes from Taylor's cover shoot. They're even giving away free exclusive Taylor posters with registration at the site..."I think fans would love anybody who played Jacob. I'm just lucky to be the one who got the chance."
See all the photos here
Read the article here
I must disagree with that statement. If fans would have loved any Jacob, there would not have been such a revolt when there was talk of giving the role to another actor in New Moon. I am 100% Team Taylor and so glad they kept him as Jacob. He is definitely Jacob to me...

Take the How Well Do You Know Taylor? Quiz here

1 comment:

Rob's Swiss Miss said...

Well, I had all sorts of comments about the wet-Taylor pic, but surprisingly my mind slowed down long enough to read your PG-13 comment warning. I'm just gonna shut up now ;)

Thanks for the pics though.