Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TCA Assorted Video Fun!

Rob Pattinson (Do I really need his last name? We're BFFs right, Rob?) and Megan Fox accepting Hottest Hottie Awards. I'll keep most of my opinions about Megan Fox to myself, I'm sure she's a very nice girl, but I swear she says the smartest thing I've ever heard her say in this video.




Rob being awkward and adorkable in the Mega Twilight Wins Everything Category.



Hilarious cast interview (sans Rob) after the show. Look! Happy Kristen! And she's awesomely funny in this. Do not miss this video.



Another cast interview. Rob gets whisked away without stopping for chit-chat, much to the interviewer's dismay. More good stuff. Can I just say how much I love this entire cast?



Lastly, a fun game from GossipCop! You could do a drinking game to this, but I'm afraid that wouldn't be very healthy.


All videos via ROBsessed.

No comments: