Monday, August 17, 2009

Stephenie Meyer Recommends and Recognizes


Our favorite author updated her official website today:

"
Hey everybody! I hope you all had a great summer. I'm sorry I don't update more, but it's crazy how busy you can be without really having anything to update about. I decided to do an end of the summer recap like I did last year—just the books and music and movies I enjoyed most. I love to share good stuff.
"

She gives some excellent recommendations of several books she's enjoyed this summer. (Stephenie? You mean I have to put down YOUR books?!?!) Plus, a good list of music, and we all know how inspiring Stephenie finds music. I have to say, my musical awareness has greatly increased since reading Twilight. Stephenie's playlists, movie soundtrack, other fan recommendations, Bobby, Sam and Marcus, a LOT of music I was unfamiliar with eight months ago. I love music, so I've really enjoyed the additions to my playlists.

Stephenie also recognized her fans, of course. I love that she gets just as excited by us as we do about her books. I love that she lurks about the fansites, (giddy at even the possibility that she might stop by our little blog here). She even gave a specific shout out to our friends at Letters To Twilight. If you haven't been by there before, stop by for non-stop laughs and snark.

Read her entire update here!

Happy Monday, hope everyone has a great week!

-Kerry

No comments: