Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rob My World's Brit Pack Review

For those of us who were not fortunate enough to see Sam Bradley, Bobby Long or Marcus Foster over the weekend in Dallas, Rob My World has been kind enough to share with us her experiences. I'm only going to share a tiny bit here, just this gorgeous pic of Sam performing, taken by @myria101 and this video from @garnetgurl of Marcus and Sam doing one of my absolute favorite songs

I can't say enough about the amazing amount of talent between these three guys. I guarantee you cannot check out @AmberRMW's post, watch the vids and come away without a whole new appreciation for them. It's so hard to remember how young they all are when you listen to their soulful voices and heart-wrenching lyrics. Simply amazing!

(I know this makes it appear as though I'm partial to Sam, which may or may not be true. However, Bobby's gotten more play around the house than Sam has lately and I cannot deny how completely adorable Marcus is. Watching him live has certainly won me over.)

3 comments:

onlydarcey said...

I didn't get to see Sam this past weekend, but I did see Bobby and Marcus at Poor David's on Friday, and they were both brilliant. Even my husband was impressed and he's a music/guitar snob. Watching Marcus live sealed the deal for me. He was charming and very talented. Thanks for posting the vids!

Fire Crotch said...

I guess I'm a lame-o because I just noticed that you changed your blog up a bit. I'm having some problems seeing the gray text...it's really light. I like the look of your new banner! Sorry, no comment on this actual post, but just wanted to let you know I heart your blog in a big way!

T. L. C. said...

Hey! Is that the jacket I got to hug Sam in??? I think it is...
So random, I know :)