Thursday, August 6, 2009

Please Welcome Kerry!

It has finally happened, I have admitted that I am not one of the vampires we all love so well with all their special powers and abilities. I need trivial little things like sleep. I also want to make sure that Eyes of Amber stays up-to-date and on top of all things Twilight. So, it is in the best interest of everyone that I introduce to you a new member of the Eyes of Amber family...

Kerry is relatively new to Twilight, but what she lacks in "longevity" she "makes up for in enthusiasm." Like myself and a lot of my readers, Kerry is a mom with two active little boys. She fell in love with the books and read the entire series in a week. She is also married to one of those ever illusive unicorns. In fact, he read the books before she did!

Please join me in giving a very warm welcome to Kerry. I am very grateful for the help. You can find her on twitter @pinkpixiechick. Be sure to follow her as well so you don't miss a single update!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hello Kerry! Let me introduce myself as Team Jacob :) Can't wait to read what you've got.

Nyssa said...

Thank you for the welcome. I'm excited to work with Amber and be a part of this blog. Be patient while I noob my way through a few posts.

My comment Name will show as Nyssa, it's me still, just no one calls me Nyssa anymore, except Blogger. :p

RaShell said...

Hi Kerry :) Have fun blogging for Eyes of Amber!

Anonymous said...

yay.