Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meet Jasper's Maker

THR.com has announced yet another casting for Eclipse. Catalina Sandino Moreno will play the role of Maria. As we all know, Maria is the vampire who changes Jasper. The Lexicon character bio describes her as a little black-haired girl with Mexican features. Rather than letting her companions kill Jasper, she decides to change him and eventually puts him in charge of her army of newborns. I am so looking forward to seeing character's back stories played out in Eclipse!

Thanks to Twilight Lexicon.

2 comments:

Mrs. Vanquish said...

wow, she´s beautiful! I´m really surprised that they cast so many for the background stories! They didn´t care for Twilight, but I like it that they are doing it now !!

Snarkier Than You said...

Wow - that's SO what I pictured her looking like when I read the book... Great casting imho (er, now fingers crossed that she can act - lol).

: )