Friday, August 21, 2009

Interview with Julia Jones: Leah Clearwater


I've lost count of how many times I've read the Twilight series now. I love that every time I read it, I discover a new element or gain a new understanding of a part of the story. This last time through, I really got into Leah's character. Her heartbreak over Sam, having to deal with being a part of the pack, the total loneliness of her life is so touching. The bond that she and Jacob form, that helps them both deal with where they are in life, is amazing.

So, because of this, I've been anxious to learn about the actress that will bring Leah to life for us in Eclipse (and Breaking Dawn..but I'm assuming). I happened across this interview from SEGN, via Twilight Examiner. I love that every actor in these movies, even the supporting roles, has really taken a deep interest in the series and their characters.

You can listen to the interview here
.

-Kerry

No comments: