Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sam Bradley!


Let's face it, Amber totally has me beat when it comes to being Sam's #1 fan, but I'm okay with settling for second place. Today, Sam turns 23, and he has a big day planned to celebrate.

Today marked the grand opening of his new website and the launch of his EP! The EP is available for download there and you can also purchase posters and t-shirts. Sam's Myspace page has also been updated, and you can view his new video for "Sea Blue" there.

While you're waiting for the EP to download, head over to the Shack of Soul and find out how to enter their contest for a signed poster of Sam Bradley. Also, follow Sam on his twitter and wish him a happy birthday yourself.

Happy Birthday Sam! Thanks for sharing your music and always being so great to your fans. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver next month! Finally, my first Sam concert!! (You still need to come play Seattle, though!)

-Kerry

Cake image from Cassy's Cakes

1 comment:

Eyes of Amber said...

You're so sweet to concede that I am his #1 fan...

I hope he had an awesome birthday and enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed the EP.