Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary Bella and Edward!


As you all get to know me, you will learn that I'm am the biggest Twi-nerd ever.

But yes, August 13 is Bella and Edward's anniversary. Trust Alice to pick the last date in Bella's wedding requirements to give her the most time to plan the wedding of the century. Where was Alice when I was planning MY wedding, that's what I want to know?

I thought, "Three years? Is that all, seems like longer." Twilight Lexicon's timeline confirms it, and we all know they know EVERYTHING over there. Then I remember that I only first read the series last January. It's amazing how much Twilight has become a part of my life in the last eight months.

So, I toast (my coffee..it's still early here) to Bella and Edward. Thank you for bringing us back to first love again. For reminding us about unconditional love and selflessness to your partner. For teaching us that beauty is in all of us, regardless of the packaging or the past. For being true to your family and your friends. For making mistakes and learning from them. We wish you the best in our imaginations of your future, that every day of eternity is filled with wonder, that Renesmee grows into her own promise, that Jacob gets his happy ending, and that you put Rosalie and Emmett to shame in the Love Cottage.

Salut!

-Kerry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proost
Salud!
xxxxx Natasha

zelda555 said...

Ваше здоровье!

Josefin5 said...

I'll toast in wine, since it's evening here. :-)

Nancy said...

Aww...that was cute! I love it! A toast with my water since its lunch time! :)

Eyes of Amber said...

A wonderful post. So glad to have you on board!
And cheers to Edward & Bella! (Lemonade here)

T. L. C. said...

I would have given anything to have been at that wedding! I would have cried and warn my VERY best of best clothes so Alice would have approved!

Okay..even if this was fictional...still, I would have loved to have been there.

Alice said...

Cheer Cheer!