Friday, August 14, 2009

Featuring Bobby Long & Introducing Shack of Soul

Earlier this week on the t5m page I did a recap of the Sam Bradley, Marcus Foster and Bobby Long performances in Dallas and announced that I would be doing a feature on each of them. Today's feature was Bobby Long.
I immensely enjoyed writing this article. There is so much more to Bobby Long than you might think! You can read the whole article here.

I also want to introduce to you...
Amber of Rob My World has joined with some other fans to form a new blog devoted to Sam, Bobby and Marcus, Shack of Soul. They are a new site, but they have already posted some great stuff. Be sure to check them out. You'll also find them on my ever growing blog roll, which I promise to work on sometime in the near future!

No comments: