Friday, August 14, 2009

Fan-Made Friday!

I'm starting a new theme here at Eyes of Amber. Every Friday I'll be highlighting some of my favorite fan-made Twilight things. Artwork, videos, fan fiction, whatever will eventually find its way here.

In my Twi-nerdiness, I have spent hours on youtube watching all the fan-made videos for the books and movies. Tributes, trailers, photo montages, I love them all. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you. Since yesterday was Bella and Edward's anniversary, I'll share a few tributes to them that I particularly enjoy. These aren't necessarily the ones with a million views, I wanted to feature some of the lesser known ones.

This first one has a special spot in my heart, as it was made by my unicorn husband after I mentioned to him that I thought the song was pretty fitting for Edward. So I'm shamelessly plugging his video here, yes, but I think you'll enjoy it.



Next up comes from CrucioVeritas, and features the song "Lost" by Anouk. I'm grateful enough to this video for introducing me to Anouk, this quickly became one of my favorite songs.



From minaroche, we have Edward and Evanescence's "Bring Me to Life". Edward gets a lot of tribute videos. Apparently, we like the guy or something. ;) Spend some time on Mina's page, several great videos there!



Lastly, I wanted to share this one from Morbidosity. Bella and Edward with "I Surrender" by Celine Dion. I think I cried a little the first time.



There was one more I wanted to show you, but I can't seem to find it. I either didn't save it before, or it's been removed. It was an early tribute that featured some footage from "The Summer House". If you have any idea what I'm talking about, please please please link it in the comments.

What are some of your favorites?

-Kerry

2 comments:

Eyes of Amber said...

Wow, I loved these. Just so you know, we have permission to profess our love for Kerry's husband...LOL. That video was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Loved them all ESPECIALLY your husband's creation...one of my all time favorite songs.

Sorry I cant help with the "summerhouse" one, I have not seen it.

And finally a toast, from southern Mexico...well written!!
Jaima