Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eclipse Gets New Cast Member!

THR.com reported last night that Summit has cast Jack Huston (Outlander) as Royce King II. I hadn't heard of him specifically, but there's a reason the name sounds familiar. Yes, THOSE Hustons. The 26 year old British actor is the grandson of John Huston, and Angelica Huston's nephew.


Holy moley, what is it with these Brit boys? Was there something extra in the UK water supply back in the '80's? The hot factor is through the roof!

So, it looks like we'll get a glimpse of Rosalie's back story. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to Rosalie going all wrathful on Royce and his buddies in her wedding dress.

-Kerry

2 comments:

RunsFromReality said...

Sweet! Anyone related to Angelica is all right by me!

HisCrookedSmiles said...

Hey lady - I just came across the most random photo of Jack - scroll down: www.t5m.com/julie-anne-rhodes/the-roving-stove-gathers.html
LOL!