Sunday, August 30, 2009

David Slade Must Love Us

Because tonight he sent out this pic via his twitter... (Click to enlarge)
Taylor Lautner Pic from set, yes that is him mid backflip. He does it from standing still.
Between Taylor and the scenery, how beautiful is this pic? If you're not already following David Slade on twitter, you're missing some neat updates. I believe this is unprecedented access for the fans to be getting this kind of stuff from the director. I can't wait to see what type of finished product he gives us.

3 comments:

marcyinak said...

I've seen him do stunts like this...he's getting better...and that bod totally helps! I'm so glad they've decided to keep him for Eclipse...hope he stays for Breaking Dawn too...of course the whole Rachelle debacle could happen again!

rpfangirldc said...

That pic is awesome! Now if we could only get him to post some Rob pics...

sjAimee said...

too cool! I wish I could do that..LOL