Wednesday, August 12, 2009

99 Days and Counting!

Check that clock to the right! Less than 100 days to go! Seems like such a milestone. Is it November yet???

Concerning the French New Moon trailer that's running around. We will not be posting that here, since it is bootlegged and illegal to post here in the U.S.A. For now, content yourself with the previous trailer and play at the official New Moon website. Click on the Cullen's crest. And turn your sound on. I melt every time.



I can't tell you how excited I am for New Moon. I'm loving everything I'm seeing. Chris Weitz is my hero. Everything looks so beautiful. I'm going to need a box of Kleenex with me. And probably a towel. Ahem

Remember, the new trailer will debut Friday with Bandslam. How many of you are planning to see it?

-Kerry

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great twi-minds think alike! I had this same thing on my mind this morning when my countdown button said 99 days!!!

Jenny said...

Oh wow. I don't I breathed during the entire trailer.