Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well, Hello Rob!

Today, US Weekly has released 40, yes, you read that right, 40 pics from Rob's shoot for Rolling Stone. While looking at said pics, for blog research of course, I believe I have confirmed a long held suspicion. We have all heard how Rob is so humble and confounded by all the hype. While he may not understand it, he certainly knows the power that he has when it comes to causing spontaneous swooning. Not convinced? May I present to you the following...

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Come on...this is the ultimate proof. I might have been able to go with the cigarette and the eyes, no big deal, just a coincidence, but then you add the thumb???? No sir, we are no longer buying it. He knows exactly what he's up to. For more evidence, check out ROBsessed, the go-to site for all things Rob.

Thanks to RunAwayWithFate for sending me an email about these.

3 comments:

cutie said...

*drool*

Um... what did you just say? Sorry I was distracted by the wonderment of smexy... Maybe I'll scroll up and reread one more time then comment? One moment please.

*cutie drops dead*

sjAimee said...

oh he knows EXACTLY what he is doing... very much so..

Jenny Jerkface said...

Can't... stop... looking! I don't think it's possible to ever get tired of these pictures.